Links will open in a new window.
Canteen orders: Flexischools
School payments: BPoint
How to process a Bpoint payment
- Select and click on one of the above icons.
- Enter your family ID (your family ID can be found on school invoices & statement or be obtained by request from an office staff member). If you don’t know/can’t access your family ID, use the name of the youngest student at Colonel Light Gardens Primary.
- Enter your family name.
- Enter the invoice number or brief description of the payment you are making.
- Enter the amount of the payment.
- Click on the icon matching your card type (MASTERCARD or VISA). Enter the 16 digit card number.
- Enter the cards expiry date. Enter the 3 digit CVN (located on the signature panel on the rear of the card).
- Click on the proceed button.
- After 3 – 5 seconds the payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed. Click on the print view button or enter your email address and click send button to obtain a receipt. Exit Page.
Direct Debit Payments
Download the Direct Debit Payments by Installment Request form below. Insert all relevant details and submit completed Direct Debit Request to the Business Manager or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Card Scheme
The School Card scheme provides financial relief for eligible low-income families in relation to education costs. Applicants need to complete an application form at the beginning of each year.
Applications for the 2023 School Card scheme are now open, families can access School Card information and application forms using the following link: sa.gov.au/education/schoolcard. Online applications will work on any device connected to the internet including mobile phones, tablets and computers.
|File name (opens in a new tab)||File size||File type|
|Direct Debit Request – M&S Charges & other school payments||886 kb||Adobe PDF|